jueves, 5 de marzo de 2015

Our perfect weather

Nuestro maravilloso clima


While in northern countries people survive to one of the longest and cruel winters, here in the tropics we enjoy a wonderful weather with thousands of flowers, fruits, colors, and today, a full moon will make possible the miracle of thousands of hatchlings born and catching the reflection of the moon to reach the sea ...


Mientras en los países del norte las personas sobreviven a uno de los inviernos más largos y crueles, aquí en el trópico disfrutamos de un clima maravilloso, miles de flores, frutas, colores y hoy una gran luna llena que hará posible el milagro de miles de tortuguitas naciendo y aprovechando el reflejo de la luna para llegar al mar...

I want to share some of my personal photographs to show you a little bit of my world...

Aquí les comparto unas cuantas fotografías de mi pequeño mundo...



Today on my dining room... a fresh tropical bunch!

My little corner of plants ready to be part of our salad...

In my favorite tree at my garden...

I got this plant four years ago for my birthday... it is always blooming!!
At the University gardens... nearby home!

Bright and sunny... doing homework!!

Tangerina time!!

Everyday!

My tree's visitors...
A month ago, in a Pacific coast beach... my daughter help them ♥



Well, I will keep posting some photos of my days...  Next:  our beaches!!

En fin, seguiré incluyendo fotos de mi día a día... las siguientes serán de nuestras playas!







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario